CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My Answering Machine...

Elvis and Zac Efron...

Daniel Radcliff and Leonardo De Caprio...

Cameron Diaz,Antonio Banderas,Arnold Schwasenger

Center Stage...

my beautifull life..

The King Of Hotnes

Princess Jesica Alba

Kamis, 27 Desember 2007

Black Forrest Almond


Ingredients for Black Forest Cake:
200 g flour
150 g castor sugar
8 eggs
25 g chocolate powder
1 teaspoon emulsifier (TBM)
25 g milk powder or maizena

directions: Preheat oven to 180°C. Use a mixer with high speed to blend sugar, eggs and emulsifier until the mixture is stiff. Sift the chocolate with flour then gently add to the mixture, beat for a few seconds with the lowest speed until thoroughly mixed. Pour the mixture into a tin cake and bake in the oven for 30 minutes then turn the oven down to 150°C for about 10 minutes. Leave the cake to cool before decorating.

0 komentar:

My Fun Sticker

My Friends...

My Dress Up...

Dean winchester