CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My Answering Machine...

Elvis and Zac Efron...

Daniel Radcliff and Leonardo De Caprio...

Cameron Diaz,Antonio Banderas,Arnold Schwasenger

Center Stage...

my beautifull life..

The King Of Hotnes

Princess Jesica Alba

Kamis, 27 Desember 2007

Potato Pie



Ingredients:
3 packs (3x100g) Kartoffel (potatoes) Püree
1 liter warmed milk
1 tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
salt, pepper, nutmeg, as desired
100 g grated cheese, only for topping
Mix all of ingredients together
for filling:
Stir fried minced beef and vegetables
500 g minced beef
5 carrots, cut into small pieces
500 g string beans, cut into small pieces
1 onion, finely sliced
3 cloves garlics, crushed
1 teaspoon thyme
1 teaspoon pepper
1 teaspoon sugar
salt, as desired
3 tablespoons cooking oil

Note: I´ve used only a half of filling for this recipe.

0 komentar:

My Fun Sticker

My Friends...

My Dress Up...

Dean winchester