CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My Answering Machine...

Elvis and Zac Efron...

Daniel Radcliff and Leonardo De Caprio...

Cameron Diaz,Antonio Banderas,Arnold Schwasenger

Center Stage...

my beautifull life..

The King Of Hotnes

Princess Jesica Alba

Kamis, 27 Desember 2007

Waffels


Ingredients:
250 g margarine/butter,
175 g castor sugar,
6 eggs, pinch of salt
500 g plain flour,
2 tablespoons vanille sugar,
1 tablespoon baking powder
500 ml milk
Makes approximately 19 wafflesdirections: Beat eggs with sugar, salt, vanille. Add flour, baking powder and milk very gently. Fold in melted, cooled margarine/butter, blend well. Spoon approximately 50 ml of mixture into centre of waffle maker. The mixture spreads over whole surface as soon as the waffle maker is closed. Cook until golden brown.

0 komentar:

My Fun Sticker

My Friends...

My Dress Up...

Dean winchester